[pmwiki-users] "read more..."

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Mon Jul 10 09:27:47 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm playing around at the moment with a wiki as a blog as some of you
do too (any news on the blog-in-core-pmwiki-front?).

To list the entries on an index page I'm using a simple pagelist:

(:pagelist group=Blog fmt=#blog count=10 order=-ctime list=normal:)

The local template for this list by now looks like:

[[#blog]]
[[{=$FullName}|+]]

(:include {=$FullName}##readmore:)

[[#blogend]]

So the page only gets included up to [[#readmore]]

But how would I create the link to the #readmore anchor (only if it
exists in the included page of course)?

1) Is there a way to create it in the blog pagelist template only if
   the include stopped including at the anchor?

2) Or do I have to include the link in the page itself - before the
   #readmore anchor? If so - is there an easy way to do this without
   having to specify the complete Group.PageName (the page variables
   won't work since they represent the values of the including page, not
   the included one)?

In addition I'd like to avoid displaying the read more link if the user
is on the page (because it is kinda useless then), so option 1 would be
my favourite :).

     Ba-fooling around-lu