[pmwiki-users] pagelists and anchors

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 13 16:43:48 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 05:11:33PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to use PmWiki for an scheduler/time management system and
> am using the following pagelist:
>
> [[#tasks]]
> (:include {=$FullName}#July13 :)
> [[<<]][[<<]]
> [[#tasksend]]
>
> In my projects pages I have stuff like this:
>
> !!Holiday List
> [[#July13 ]] PmWiki Day
> [[#July15 ]] Another Day
>
> Now it's supposed to just pull in all the tasks listed for July13, but
> the pagelist is including the entire page, not just between the
> anchors.  Can anyone help explain how to do this?

It might be the spaces in the anchors -- try [[#July13]] and [[#July15]]
instead.

> Also, how exactly do page variables work in custom pagelists?

They work the same, except using an '=' in front of the variable
causes the current page in the list to be used instead of the
currently displayed page:

    {$Name}    - name of displayed page
    {=$Name}   - name of current page in the pagelist