[pmwiki-users] really disable wikiwords

Skrol29 skrol29 at freesurf.fr
Sun Jul 16 17:29:10 CDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using pmWiki 2.1.11 (the last version) and I've found that even if
wikiwords have no link by defaut, they are all taged with "<span
class='wikiword'> </span>" anyway.
Note: wikiwords are all words in my pages having several upercases (like
HelloBoy, ABC, ...)

I've tried the trick described here:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DisablingWikiWords
and the following in the "config.php" file, but without success :

$LinkWikiWords = 0;    // do not prevent <span></span>
$WikiWordCountMax = 0; // do not work at all despite comments in config.php
$WikiWordCount = array(); // no effect
Markup('wikilink','>urllink'); // do not deactivate the markup as expected

Finally, I've done this which works but is not smart:

Markup('wikilink',
'>urllink',"/\\b($GroupPattern([\\/.]))?($WikiWordPattern)/e","$0");

Do you know if I have missed something or if there is no other way to
deactivate <span> on wikiwords ?

Regards,
Skrol29
www.skrol29.com