[pmwiki-users] Upgrading & switching sites

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:17:40 CDT 2006

Thanks, Patrick. It turns out that about 4/5 of the contents of the
wikilib.d folder, including the files you mention, were not copied for some
reason. Can't explain that but I've rectified the situation and everything
seems to work as its supposed to now.

Next issue is shifting the database over from one directory to the next (it
works across the two, which is something I didn't expect), but I'll have
some help for that.

Tegan, yes I meant the search form and that's working okay too.

Don