[pmwiki-users] Custom markup for standardised table

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Jul 19 04:04:55 CDT 2006

I'm trying to create a markup that will allow me to quickly created
standardised tables in my pages as follows:

(:CatStart:)
(:CatLine id="xxx" desc="something" price="4.00":)
(:CatLine id="yyy" desc="nothing" price="5.00":)
(:CatEnd:)

That will generate PmWiki markup like this (blank lines to demark each
of the markups above)

'''Catalog'''
(:table cellpadding=4 border=1:)
(:cellnr:)ID
(:cell:)Description
(:cell:)Price

(:cellnr:)xxx
(:cell:)something
(:cell align=right:)$4.00

(:cellnr:)yyy
(:cell:)nothing
(:cell align=right:)$5.00

(:tableend:)
'''Current prices'''

I've got all the PHP sussed in terms of building the strings of markup
with parameters as required, but I am struggling with what to put the
for the 'where' part of the Markup function.  At best all I seem to
get is the actual markup showing on the page.  At worst I get PHP
errors.

I've done several markups with Keep( ) to specifically avoid
processing anything further.  Now I actually want to I can't get it to
work.  Help, please.

--
Allister