[pmwiki-users] How to generate a list of categories?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:13:07 CDT 2006

I'd like to generate a list of all categories that exist, how can I do
this?

This recipe is about how to do this
 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ListOfCategories

but unfortunately all it does is the following:

 	(:pagelist group=Category list=normal:)

As far as I can tell that will only list the pages in the group Category,
so if a category doesn't have a page, it won't show up.

What I am looking for is a method to list all categories, including the
categories that do not have a corresponding page.

cheers
/Christian