[pmwiki-users] Space Wiki Words is on even when $WikiWordCount['NonWikiWord'] = 0

Alan Hoyle alanh at email.unc.edu
Thu Jul 20 09:08:33 CDT 2006

I'm running the latest released version on FC5.

In one of my documents, I'm discussing some Java stuff.  As you may
know, the standard way to name Java classes is similar to WIkiWords.
I've gone into my local/config.php and set a couple of thing like:

     $WikiWordCount['JavaClassName'] = 0;

And it does indeed prevent linking.  However, no matter what I set for
$SpaceWikiWords (or if I leave it unset/commented out), PmWiki renders
the name as

    "Java Class Name"

in the browser, unless I specifically override formatting by enclosing
it as follows: [=JavaClassName=]

Known bug?  Fixes?

-alan

--