[pmwiki-users] Blogging?

Hernan Moraldo hmoraldo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 19:24:52 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've been looking at all the recipes for Blogging in the cookbook, and I
was going to install one of these in my website when I found this
message:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/20510/.

What I wanted to ask is: will blogging support be added as told in that
message, to the PmWiki software, in the near future? (and if so, when?)
I don't want to start blogging with a recipe system if a new version of
PmWiki with direct blogging support is going to be released soon.

Thank you for PmWiki (it's a great piece of software!) and best regards,

Hernan

pd. or maybe you already added this to the version in the subversion
repository? in such a case, would you recommend me to use such version
for my website?