[pmwiki-users] Add a permanent uploaded file list

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 07:02:21 CDT 2006

On 7/28/06, Viktors Žilinskis <royce at e-no.lv> wrote:

>  Hello!
>  I'd like to add to a number of pages in a PmWiki site a list of uploaded
> files. As I have learned from documentation it is done by adding
> (:attachlist:) at a desirable page content. Is there a way to add it to a
> page so that "(:attachlist:)" can be neither edited nor deleted by users,
> who normally have rights to edit the rest of the page contents? Thank you!

Would it work, in your situation, to put (:attachlist:) on the
Group/GroupFooter, Group/GroupHeader or Group/SideBar, and then
protect that?

If you only wanted it to show on pages named Pageone, Pagetwo and
Pagethree, you could even put it in (say) GroupFooter with a
conditional statement: (:if expr name Pageone || name Pagetwo || name
Pagethree :)(:attachlist:)(:ifend:)

If protecting a group-wide page such as Header, Footer or SideBar
isn't feasable, then maybe someone can provide the syntax for
including the (:attachlist:) code via a localized page file.