[pmwiki-users] Disable Markup

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jul 30 17:52:24 CDT 2006

Is there anyway to disable a markup in a section of a page?  The wiki
links seems to be messing my pulldown menu up royally, but disabling
them for the whole page seems to mess up my skin...

Maybe a >><< kind of solution?

By the way, I did finally work out a select box markup that (apart
from the glitch above) allows you to dynamically create pulldown
menu's using pagelists, and even redirect to a selected.  Really
nifty.  Anyone interested in something like that?  (I'm going to
bundle it into the data storage recipe as soon as I can figure out how
to get it to set page variables).

Cheers,
Caveman