[pmwiki-users] Page TOC listing showing up center-aligned

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Jul 31 17:58:57 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 1 August 2006 10:21 AM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 7/31/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 04:30:47PM -0500, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>> > I notice someone has already posted a note about this problem near the
>> > bottom of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents -
>> > the toc listing is showing up center-aligned in some cases.
>> >
>><snip>
>
>BY the way, I did find that the problem goes away if I use
>
>>>center<<
>!!Section Heading
>>><<
>
>Instead of
>
>!!%center%Section Heading%%

I suspect that the toc is picking up the %center% as part of the
toc entry text, so is centering each item. That should be fixable.
Could you look at the html for the toc items and see if they
include a center alignment attribute?

If this is the case, the fix will be to omit some (but maybe not all)
style attributes. For example, what should the toc entry be for

!!Here is an %red%important%% heading

Should it omit the style? Currently, it will be included.

--
JR