[pmwiki-users] Can't access wikilib.d/ from wiki field

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Thu Jun 1 10:24:29 CDT 2006

Patrick,

2.1.7 did NOT fix this problem.  It stops the looping, but still
doesn't allow me to access the farm's wikilib.d files from a wiki
field.  When trying to get to PmWiki/TextFormattingRules from a field
wiki, I now get the error message:
?invalid page name

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

action=diag reports:
     [FarmD] => /Users/scott/Sites/pmwiki
     [WikiLibDirs] => Array
         (
             [0] => pagestore Object
                 (
                     [dirfmt] => wiki.d/{$FullName}
                     [iswrite] => 0
                 )

             [1] => pagestore Object
                 (
                     [dirfmt] => $FarmD/wikilib.d/{$FullName}
                     [iswrite] => 0
                 )

         )

And /Users/scott/Sites/pmwiki/wikilib.d/PmWiki.TextFormattingRules
exists and can be accessed just fine from my host farm wiki.

Scott Connard.