[pmwiki-users] Group Title?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 1 15:23:04 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 02:20:00PM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to set the FmtV for a group's title so I can
> mark it in the skin. Does GroupAttributes.$Title work in the skin?

At the moment it probably doesn't work in skin templates, but I
think it could be made to work without too much difficulty.

But even if it doesn't work, I think one might be able to do

    $FmtPV['$GroupTitle'] =
      'PageVar("$group.GroupAttributes", '$Title')';

which would grab the title of the GroupAttributes page.
The downside would be that if a GroupAttributes page doesn't
exist or doesn't have a title, then $GroupTitle would be
'GroupAttributes'.

Pm