[pmwiki-users] help: Google not indexing the entire site

bram brambring bram.brambring at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:36:27 CDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:
> On 6/2/06, bram brambring <bram.brambring at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It can take a couple of monty before the googlebot really starts going.
>
> My site has been online since April 19th and I still don't even get a
> mention in Google.  We're at least in Yahoo! and MSN by now.  MSN was
> quickest at about 3 weeks, Yahoo! only after about 5 weeks, Google at
> about 7 weeks and counting...

Even not when you google with

site:domainname.whatever ?

Main thing is to have some incoming links to your site otherwise
google will not bother. The infamous PageRank is not a major factor
anymore in how HIGH you rank, but you will still need incoming links
to get indexed.

--
http://www.brambring.nl
http://www.tuin-wiki.nl