[pmwiki-users] pmwiki 2.1.6 and "footnotes"

Tolosano tolo.linux at tolosano.info
Sun Jun 4 12:43:40 CDT 2006

Ok, so here are my new problem :

I must call "FootNotes" after "PostItNote" in my config.php, if not, a
Fatal error appears in PostItNote (latest release), on line 190
(definition of HTMLHeaderFmt).

If FootNotes is disabled I have a pretty pmwiki, where all cookbooks run
well. When FootNotes is ready, PostItNotes do not appears like notes,
but only in text format.

What can I do to fix it ?