[pmwiki-users] self-registering for notification emails

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:13:13 CDT 2006

On 6/5/06, Américo Albuquerque <aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not quite sure how you would implement the following, but there is
a variable $PageAttributes

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/OtherVariables#PageAttributes

The example given on that page is for adding a Source password to the
?action=attr form:

Set the string showed on the attributes page when entering a password
for an action.
        #example for "source" action
        $PageAttributes['passwdsource'] = "$['Set new source password']"

I don't see any explanation of how or why 'passwdsource' means what it
appears to mean to the pmwiki engine. Still, based on the above, I
would try this:
        $PageAttributes['passwddiff'] = "$['Set new history password']"

But I wouldn't really expect it to work, since I see no reason for
'passwddiff' to mean anything to the pmwiki engine, either.

Tegan