[pmwiki-users] New definition list functionality

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Mon Jun 5 17:42:32 CDT 2006

Pico wrote:

> Now the variables on PmWiki/I18nVariables have been escaped (on 6/5/06)
> by an unsigned author.  (Who added VarPagesFmt).  That was after your
> most recent release, so I don't think it would have been a restore from
> your distribution.

I was probably the last person to edit that page. It should have
recorded my identity, but I didn't check to see if had or not. I'm not
sure what you mean by 'escaped' the variables. I put the names in
@@...@@ markup so that they would be rendered monospaced, as is typical
for computer documentation, and as I noticed many other document pages do.