[pmwiki-users] New recipe, PmFeed 0.01

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Tue Jun 6 19:52:15 CDT 2006

Just out of interest, can you please explain the fundamental
differences between this recipe and the other RSS ones?  Also, are you
aware of the PMinlineRSS one I adapted from a WordPress plugin?  I
don't think I got it into the cookbook correctly, but the page is
there.

Not saying any recipe is better than any other - just intrigued to
know what people want from this stuff and whether it would be worth
spending some time on my recipe (given half a chance).

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InlineRSS

Would appreciate if someone could clean it up so it appears in the
main Cookbook page - I did what I did to add a previous recipe but it
didn't work.

--
Allister