[pmwiki-users] strange performance issue

Thomas Constans mlist at opendoor.fr
Wed Jun 7 09:50:11 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
  > Must be something about the Main group that is slowing things
> down.  Is there a url we could look at?
>
> Is there a group-specific item, such as a Main.GroupHeader,
> Main.GroupAttributes, Main.SideBar, or local/Main.php that might
> be slowing things down?

Bingo !!!

culprit seems to be my SideBar:

i am using the directive (:pagelist:) to generate a list of my wikipages
in sidebar.

i didnot have this issue before upgrading to 2.1.10 ( prior version was
2.0.something ).

anyway this on-the-fly page index generation shouldnot be choking on a
200 pages wiki ...

so is this a bug ?

regards, thanks for your help.