[pmwiki-users] New HttpVariables Recipe

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 11:37:02 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've added a small, simple building block recipe which
allows authors to insert GET variables, POST data, and
COOKIES into wiki pages.  It also allows authors to
set/unset cookies with a directive.

The recipe is:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HttpVariables

and you can play with a live example here:
http://www.theficks.name/test/HttpVariables/pmwiki.php?n=Test.Vars

I hope this can be useful to someone. I plan to use it
to create a cookie trail recipe eventually.  A cookie
trail would be essentially like a DynamicWikiTrail,
but instead of using URLs to track the current trail,
it would use a cookie.  It can probably be done with
just this recipe and no additional markup.

Feedback encouraged,

-Martin