[pmwiki-users] EnableHTML for selected group or pages

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 8 08:58:24 CDT 2006

On 6/8/06, writeon1 <writeon1 at mchsi.com> wrote:
> I would like to be able to use HTML for a group which is password
> protected, while preventing its use elsewhere. I've read the EnableHTML
> documentation and someone else asked the same question there, but I
> haven't found any reply. Can this be done? If so, where do I look for
> instructions?
> Thanks,
> Brendan (writeon1)

Any group or page can have its own local customization file.

If the group is named "SomeSpecialGroup", then create a configuration
file called "SomeSpecialGroup.php" (in the local/ directory where
config.php is) and put your customization in that file.  The first
line of "SomeSpecialGroup.php" should look like this:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

Alternatively you can do it in your config.php file.

   ## Get the group and page name
   $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
   $group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
   $name = PageVar($pagename, '$Name');