[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar 1.0rc8

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Fri Jun 9 11:52:07 CDT 2006

Kevin Wilbourn wrote:
> I use UserAuth as well, and an illustration would be great if its not too much trouble

I have setup a user called 'testcalendar' with the password 'quick'

However, first go to:

http://theendlessnow.com/ten/TestCalendar and verify that you cannot
do an action=source or view the whole page for the entry on June 1st.

Then log in as testcalendar (I don't display the login/logout buttons..
so just append ?action=login to a page on the site)

Then go back to the TestCalendar page.  There you will see the
full text.

Append ?action=logout if you want to go back to the normal
view of TestCalendar.

In my config.php, I placed:
$HandleAuth['source'] = 'edit';

to prevent users without edit rights from doing an
action=source.  Feel free to create some more TestCalendar
entries at the testcalendar user and experiment.

I have the loggedin boolean set in my config.php:
$Conditions['loggedin'] = "\$GLOBALS['IsUserLoggedIn']==\$condparm";

So you can do that (:if loggedin true:) syntax.