[pmwiki-users] Strange pagelist behaviour

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Jun 12 11:47:06 CDT 2006

I noticed that the PmWiki FAQ is presenting different results in a new
(farm) wiki from the home wiki. Entries are missing from the home wiki.
They are using the same PmWiki files from wikilib.d. The differences are
in the section created by:

(:pagelist trail=PmWiki.DocumentationIndex "[[#faq]]" fmt=#includefaq:)

To test, I tried this in the sandbox, and get the same results. I'm
using the latest 2.1.11 release.

The sections I see are:

- Questions
- Getting help
- Error messages

The above are not generated by (:pagelist:)

- Basic Editing		(not on home)
- Links			(not on home)
- Uploads
- Page-specific Variables	(not on home)
- GroupHeaders		(not on home)
- PageHistory
- PageLists			(not on home)
- PmWiki Installation	(not on home)
- LocalCustomizations
- Skins			(not on home)
- PasswordsAdmin		(not on home)
- Uploads Administration
- Troubleshooting
- Webfeeds
- DesignNotes			(not on home)
- AccessKeys
- SkinTemplates		(not on home)

end of (:pagelist:)

- Images
- Tables
etc.

All recipes are included from the same file - although I tested with the
included removed. All other config is shared in farmconfig.php, except:
$WikiTitle and $ScriptUrl

Any ideas what might be causing the difference?

--
Best,
Marc