[pmwiki-users] Task for pay: PostgreSQL version of SelectQuery

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Thu Jun 8 15:33:51 CDT 2006

For utilization on the web site TagTrade.org, I'd like to have a
PostgreSQL version of the PMWiki cookbook recipe SelectQuery.  I could
do that myself, but my time is scarce, and I decided to start a little
experiment:

  http://www.tagtrade.org/DocArchive/ITextMsg/87fyih2zf4.wl%felix.klee@inka.de

As described in the document behind the above URL, you can earn up to 30
EUR for accomplishing this task.  Further tasks (for pay) concerning
PMWiki will follow, but I don't know when, as - at the moment - I'm
lacking time to even write simple specifications.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Don't expect
super-quick replies, though: Between tomorrow and the end of next week
I'll be in Montenegro, attending the European Semantic Web
Conference. :-) I expect to be able to reply to emails at least once a
day.

--
Felix E. Klee