[pmwiki-users] Can Pagelist filter on two link values?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Tue Jun 13 14:44:13 CDT 2006

With the blog/wiki I'm implementing, I was thinking it might be nice in the Category pages to distinguish between blog posts and non-blog posts.  However, I'm not sure I can do that, since blog posts are themselves defined by belonging to Category.Blog.  Can Pagelist take two different values for the link= parameter?  Ideally I'd like to be able to do the following in Category.GroupFooter:

!!Blog Entries
(:pagelist -GroupTemplate fmt=simple link=Category.{$Name},Category.Blog list=normal:)

!!Other Pages
(:pagelist -GroupTemplate fmt=simple link=Category.{$Name},-Category.Blog list=normal:)

But that doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

David