[pmwiki-users] Newbie re: RSS

Glenn Blalock gblalock at grandecom.net
Wed Jun 14 10:19:58 CDT 2006

I want users to be able to use an aggregator to see changes on a particular
trail:

http://comppile.tamucc.edu/wiki/TestFeeds/HomePage

Using Google Reader and the suggested link format to read this feed

(http://comppile.tamucc.edu/wiki/TestFeeds/HomePage?action=rss)

I see only the Group / Page information and a date, with a link to see
original item.  What I was hoping would happen is that I would see some
summary of the text on the particular pages in the trail, perhaps the text
that I've added, etc.

I have followed all instructions in Documentation Index, as far as adding
local/config.php items.

Is there a way for me to provide the feed with information from that pages,
other than the title and a link to the original?

Many thanks for your patience with this newbie question.

Glenn