[pmwiki-users] pagelist with additional information

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 15 09:13:33 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:20:36AM +0200, Daniel Hofer wrote:
> Damn, I've never used templates before. They are so great;-)
>
> > [[#BilledTemplate]]
> > * {=$Title}, (:include {=$FullName}#Billed:)
> > [[#BilledTemplateEnd]]
> >
> > 2)  This may not have the proper spacing (I think it
> > will put the second page list on a separate line)
>
> yes, thats right. The billed-entry is on the second line.

If the billed entry is always going to be on the same markup
line in each page of the list (e.g., if it's always the second
line of markup), one could do:

    * {=$Title}, (:include {=$FullName} lines=2..2:)

This just grabs the second line of each page in the list.

But really this sounds like a place where storable
page properties would be a better answer.