[pmwiki-users] correct path of Site.PageListTemplate

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 15 09:26:22 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 09:54:51AM +0200, Daniel Hofer wrote:
> I have a wiki farm.
> Only the home wiki contains the wikilib.d directory
> The fields only contain a wiki.d directory
>
> is this correct?

Yes, this is correct.

> Is the wikilib.d directory nessecary in the home field?

The wikilib.d directory contains the pages that come with
the PmWiki distribution, and is normally shared among all of the
wikis in the farm.

> I ask it because I'm confused about the Site.PageListTemplate in wikilib.d
>
> Or, should I let it be as it is an create a new Site.LocalTemplates in
> the wiki.d directory of each field for my own templates?
> (yes sure, because the wikilib.d dir will be overwritten after a next
> update)

That's correct -- the easy way to manage pagelist templates
in this case is to create a separate Site.LocalTemplates in each
wiki.  Or, create a farm-wide shared Site.LocalTemplates page
as described in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages .