[pmwiki-users] FAQ broken in latest upgrade

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 15 11:24:37 CDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 11:07:47AM +0100, Marc Cooper wrote:

> My concern - relatively minor, though - is that should more "embedded"
> CSS classes be introduced, that they will "break" more skins, and thus
> sites.

I'm not sure I understand this comment -- in particular, I don't
see how simply introducing classes to existing elements will
cause existing skins to "break".   If we introduce a CSS class
and change its defaults, then yes, it could break a skin, but
that's not what happened in the instance that started this thread
(where we actually changed content and structure, not styling).

> [...] I don't think that
> adding classes to individual items is a bad idea.

I agree.  If you (or anyone else) wants to adjust Site.PageListTemplates
on pmwiki.org to add classes to the elements, I'll get it into
the distribution.