[pmwiki-users] HtpasswdFrom doesn't work for normal user with lightskin and EnableCMSmode=1

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 02:59:06 CDT 2006

On 6/21/06, Jean-Philippe Georget <jpgnews2006 at jpgeorget.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to use HtpasswdForm with the last PmWiki and lightskin.
>

> - as admin, there is no problem at all
>
> - as normal user, I can't change my password if I have
>
>      $EnableCMSMode = 1;
>
>   in my local/config.php
>

> Can you help me to have the HtpasswdForm, ligthskin and CMSmode work
> together ?

The CMSmode recipe seems to "lock" most of the features required by
HtpasswdForm:

* The page access to the "Site" group pages are forbidden (except for
Site.Search and Site.ActionLog), so you should put the
(:htpasswdform:) markup in a "world-readable" page (only people with
'admin' rights would see the full editor).

* Only few actions are allowed for regular users. The following code
in your local configuration file should allow users to change their
passwords:

  ## Put the wiki in "CMS Mode".
  $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/cmsb-cmsmode.php");

  # Allow HtpasswdForm action (regular user only)
  $CMSAllowedActions[] = 'postusrhtpasswd';

Regards,
Dom