[pmwiki-users] (:searchlist:), another format

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Jun 23 05:56:12 CDT 2006

Daniel Hofer wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've found some information about pagelists for my problem but nothing
> with searchlists.

Almost everything is the same for pagelists and searchlists.  The main
documentation page is PmWiki/Pagelists.

Take a look at a draft page PmWiki/Search on PmWiki.org for an overview
and example.

> I try to configure my Site.Search page.
>
> What I want is the standard searchlist, but instead of pagenames I would
> like to have page titles. But, and this is important, with the groups
>
> I tried an easy way which doesn't work;-)
> (:searchlist fmt=#bygroup,#title:)

You can only use one format at a time.

> I tried also to change FPLByGroupIFmt, or, don't laugh;-), changed it to
> FSLByGroupIFmt (S for Searchlist;-)
>
> mhm, any idea how to change this?
>
> Or can I use also a template like with pagelists?

Yes, you got it.  Just create another pagelist template and use that.
If you are using version 2.2.10 (or later) you can save your template on
Site.LocalTemplates, or on the current page.  Otherwise, you will have
to add your template to Site.PagelistTemplates.

Pico