[pmwiki-users] ToDo Recipe

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 21:11:58 CDT 2006

The source of

http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/ToDos

based on Ben's suggestion is now :

(:title Site To Do's:)
(:noright:)
>>center<<
%trail%[--<<|[[Site/Guide]]|>>--]
>><<
(:todolist colorize status='Open,In progress,On
hold,Overdue' sort='+due':)
----
(:todoform:)

and still nothing displays when todo's are entered.
Maybe it is not submitting correctly? I checked and
there is only XToDoSite.000001 in the wiki.d
directory, even though I have entered many todo's. It
appears to be overwriting that file. Why is it only
saving 1 todo and there is no XToDoSite.000002?  Even
so, why won't it display that 1?  Here is the contents
of XToDoSite.000001:

version=pmwiki-2.1.11 ordered=1 urlencoded=1
agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT
5.0)
category=Technical
create_date=1151374391
description=Stuff