[pmwiki-users] AuthUser - I don't just get it

Daniel Rubin Daniel.Frederik.Rubin at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 27 03:14:44 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem.  A piece of information I'm able to
add is that it *does* work after having entered the global admin
password once.  This means I log in with the admin password, log out
again and from then on am able to authenticate with a user's name and
password (AuthId gets set correctly).

Hope this helps someone to better understand the problem.

Greetings,
----Daniel