[pmwiki-users] AuthUser - I don't just get it

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Jun 27 15:55:01 CDT 2006

After having repeating a cycle of

+   deleting content in the wiki.d folder

+   changing config.php

+   setting user info

+   setting attri

+   and trying to log in and edit

several times, it looks like this line in my config file caused the problem

$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

if I don't have this line then everything works OK, if I have it then I can't
log in.

And of course, in the PerGroupSubDirectories recipe it says

    It should appear relatively early in config.php; in particular, if you are
using AuthUser, it must appear before you include authuser.php. Otherwise,
AuthUser doesn't find your Site.AuthUser page and it rejects all logins.

and my config file looked like

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
$TimeFmt='%Y-%m-%d %H:%M';
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

After moving the pagestore command to the top of my config file things finally
starts making sense.

                    jem