[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Re: ToDo Recipe

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:37:05 CDT 2006

On 6/27/06, Steve Rowe <think1blue at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anybody have any suggestions for why the ToDo recipe
> is overwriting the XToDoSite.000001 file and not
> displaying it in the (:todolist:) ?
>
> Thanks!

Hmm. I've definitely not encoutered this. Sounds like there is a
counting function that isn't. If you'd like, I can make the xtodo that
I'm using available from my site. I know it works, having used it just
this past weekend, so maybe it will work. I'm assuming there's a
version change between your version and the one I'm using.

--
Ben Wilson
"Democracy: two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner."