[pmwiki-users] Can Pagelist filter on two link values?

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Wed Jun 28 03:56:20 CDT 2006

> Perhaps use a text argument to separate the blog entries from
> the non-blog entries...?
>
>     !! Blog Entries
>     (:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} list=normal Category.Blog:)
>
>     !! Other pages
>     (:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} list=normal -Category.Blog:)
>
> The first will include only those pages that have "Category.Blog"
> in them somewhere.  The second will exclude those pages.

I don't beleive it;-) Thats great!
I've just tested something like that.
I have the problem to list all pages refering to the actual page, but
only the ones with [[Status.Open]] or [[Status.Closed]].

I thought I have to solve it with multiple link= arguments.
Now I see your way is much easier.

Thanks for this good tip!

Daniel