[pmwiki-users] Having difficult with .htaccess files

s b immunophenotype at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:14:53 CDT 2006

I've tried removing the RewriteBase from my .htaccess file, and I
double-checked to make sure that EnablePathInfo and such were correctly set
in my config.php file. Neither has made a difference, I still keep getting
the directory listing when I go to my /wiki address, and at this point -all-
the links on the wiki front page are broken, from the links to seperate wiki
pages to the edit page link. As such, a faililng address example here is
even just /wiki/Main, or /wiki/PmWiki, or anything else.

This is what is coming up in the rewrite.log file that I enabled (at log
level 2):

(1) [per-dir /var/www/html/] pass through /var/www/html/wiki/pmwiki.php

I'm really baffled.

Thanks for your help!