[pmwiki-users] attach

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 29 18:41:51 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 04:15:36PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> I have the following settings in config.php:
>
> $EnableUpload = 1;
> $UploadDir = "/maintenance/uploads";

Note that $UploadDir is a filesystem reference, not a url.
Thus this declaration is saying that you want uploads to
go into a "maintenance" directory off of the filesystem
root, which is probably not what you want.

The key is to look at...

> *Warning*: mkdir(/maintenance): Permission denied in
> */var/www/html/common/wiki/pmwiki.php* on line *419*

Try specifying the full filesystem path to the maintenance
directory.