[pmwiki-users] Problems with RSS?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 1 09:54:12 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 09:06:10AM +0000, Karl Loncarek wrote:
> Hi, I initailly created a profiles page to check for changes of pages I'm
> interested in. After some time I added some pages, i.e. links to those
> pages. But those pages do not appear in the feed.
>
> I call it that way:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/Klonk?action=rss
>
> What wrong? Am I doing anything wrong? Do I have to reset RSS somehow???

?action=rss defaults to a maximum of ten items in the resulting feed.
To get the complete feed, use

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/Klonk?action=rss&count=100

or some suitably large number.

Or, continue to display only ten items, but display only the ten
most recently changed pages from the list:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/Klonk?action=rss&order=-time