[pmwiki-users] TextFormattingRules and BasicEditing

Carlos AB carlos.ab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:49:12 CST 2006

If I can make a vote, I agree with you. It also would be good to define
a small group of pages to be translated for all languages, like:

BasicEditing
SimpleTables
AdvancedTables
EditQuickReference
UploadQuickReference
and a few others...

To do basic documentation for all languages , but that is another story,
I guess.

CarlosAB