[pmwiki-users] Search accross Fields

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Thu Mar 2 17:39:54 CST 2006

Patrick,

Are you saying that there is a link from the special field to each of the
other fields as in wiki.d/ of the special field contains links such as
wiki1.d -> ../field1/wiki.d, wiki2.d -> ../field2/wiki.d etc. or something
else.

Also, is it possible to make the search work across fields that have Shared
writable pages as explained on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages

Thanks,
Jayaram