[pmwiki-users] Survey and Button placement question

Brian Teaman brian at popear.org
Thu Mar 2 18:54:51 CST 2006

Thanks for the replies regarding button placement, I'll look into the
options. I don't do much tweaking, so I was just sort of wondering if
others thought another default would be useful. And apologies for not
turning on the survey!! So
here is the link again:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=536961845376

give it a try. It would be interesting to see where you are all from
and what you do, and any feedback you'd like to give on buttons,
wysiwyg and an open-ended field, so if you take a couple of minutes
to do the survey I'll post back the results.

As my punishment for including the United States and not Canada on
the first version which nobody saw! I have removed U.S. and added
Canada. Those of you who feel slighted about having to type in
"United States", just cut and paste this:

United States

And put it in the "Where are you located" other field.

Cheers,