[pmwiki-users] Publish PDF: wikipublisher server released

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:51:12 CST 2006

On 22 Feb 2006, John Rankin wrote:

> Comments, questions and suggestions welcome as always.
> The InstallTheServer page includes a (currently empty)
> link to "Installation Experiences". Please use this to
> give constructive feedback.

Hi John

I'm trying to install the server... what do you make of this error
message:

	Error message:
	Premature end of script headers: mkpdf.pl

To me it seems that I've at least come so far that pressing the PDF-button
tries to invoke the script. Then there's something wrong with the
script perhaps? Currently it looks like this:

	#!/usr/bin/perl

	# $Date: 2005-09-08 13:53:23 +1200 (Thu, 08 Sep 2005) $ $Revision: 24 $

	#use lib '/var/www/wikipublisher.orgwikibook';
	use lib '/srv/www/htdocs/pdftest/pmwiki/wikibook';
	use WikiPublisher::CGI::mkpdf;

	#require '/var/www/wikipublisher.org/wikibook/mkpdf.inc';
	require '/srv/www/htdocs/pdftest/pmwiki/wikibook/mkpdf.inc';

	WikiPublisher::CGI::mkpdf::go();

You can try here:

	http://www.devel.satpoint.se/pdftest/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

> "Persistence is the hard work you do after you get
> tired of the hard work you have already done."

I think this may have to apply to me in order to get this working! ;-)

regards
/C