[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.1.beta35 released, final steps to 2.1.0

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Mar 5 18:34:48 CST 2006

At 2006-03-05  06:11 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>*** With the changes made in beta34 and beta35, I think the only major
>steps remaining for the 2.1.0 release are to clean up the PmWiki
>documentation.

Some time ago I asked if the betas were sufficiently advanced to
warrant switching production sites from 2.0.12. You suggested that I
should wait for 2.1.0. Do I now take it that beta 35 is close enough
to final to switch?

The sites are all fairly vanilla. The only cookbook recipe I use is
Blocklist2 (which, by the way, has been stress tested today by some
robot posting drug ads). Most of the fields use the Gemini skin which
I will have to update too.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/