[pmwiki-users] (conditional markup) if action XXX

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Mar 7 05:23:47 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 09:30:00PM +0100, noskule wrote:
>

>>Hi list
>>is there a way to get an conditional markup so I could write
>>
>>(:if !action edit :)* [[{$FullName?action=edit|Edit}]](:if:)
>>(:if !action view :)* [[{$FullName?action=view|View}]](:if:)
>>

>Traditionally we have done this by using CSS classes to hide
>the relevant link:
>
>    $HTMLStylesFmt['action'] = " .$action { display:none; } ";

this I would prefer insted of the  conditional markup. I did see you
added a <li class="edit" . . .
So I could apply a css definition to  a skinsection.  it could look  like:
     .wikicmds li.edit { display:none; } or
     .wikicmds li.edit a.wikilink{ color:gray; }

so in general every action has (could have) a css class which would
allow it to show/hide it after checking
* is this action allready in use
* show only action that the user hase permission

could this be set in skin.php like

if action=edit

	$HTMLStylesFmt['action'] = ".wikicmds li.edit { display:none; }"; #or set to gray

if auth=edit

	$HTMLStylesFmt['action'] = ".wikicmds li.edit { display:none; }"; #

or even better, would it be possible to make an "array" with all actions
(edit, attr, diff, ..) that style them  after checking the about action
and auth?