[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Tue Mar 7 12:18:46 CST 2006

I'm leery of a Votes line, unless it's quite clear what the Vote is about.

Most in need of improvement?
Most useful?
Most used?
Most downloaded? (downloads.com, great description means very popular,
even if program itself won't run)

Really reliable recipes that are only useful to a few people wouldn't
get many votes. Maybe a dual vote system, "works / doesn't work". 100%
of the ten people who need it love it.

Susan