[pmwiki-users] PHP in .tmpl file

Little, Charles Charles.Little2 at BellSouth.com
Tue Mar 7 14:32:02 CST 2006

> The .tmpl file is not a PHP file, nor is it processed for php
> directives.  But there are several ways to do it:
>
>   * Use a <!--function:...--> directive

A quick question regarding this solution- is there a place where the use
of a function has an example?  I haven't been able to find one.  I have
written the following function in my config.php at the bottom of the
file:

function CategoryMkUp() {
if !(strbrk([$FullName],"-Comments")==0)
      echo "<a href='$ScriptUrl/$[$FullName]-Comments'>$[Comments]</a>
-"
}

But I don't know if my signature is correct, if my use of the fullname
is correct, etc.

TIA!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 163