[pmwiki-users] EditGettingStarted (was: TextFormattingRules and BasicEditing)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Mar 7 17:14:42 CST 2006

Based on the various comments, I had a go at this on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/EditGettingStarted

The aim is a short introduction to wiki markup.

I haven't attempted to align it with the MarkupMasterIndex --
there are some terminological inconsistencies, especially around
paragraph versus list versus block. To keep the page as short as
possible but no shorter, it only covers a few markup rules. When
in doubt, I left things out.

Comments and changes welcome. If you think a markup needs to be
added, consider what could be removed.

Is this the right direction?
--
JR