[pmwiki-users] farm not working ?

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:29:08 CST 2006

Hi all.
I am trying to set up wiki farm.
I downloaded the latest version available on the pmwiki website.
Then I unzipped the pmwiki in /html and created a farmconfig.php
in /html/pmwiki/local :

-sh-3.00$ cat farmconfig.php
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
  $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://fermasoft.homeunix.net/pmwiki/pub';
  $Skin = 'triad';
  include_once('local/config.php'); #this should load local configuration ...
?>

Then I created the farm directory in /html/farm. At this point I created a
field in the farm directory and run the php as described in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiFarms

After that I created a config file in the filed1/local directory ( just to
test local customizations ) :

-sh-3.00$ pwd
/var/www/html/farm/field1/local
-sh-3.00$ cat config.php
$WikiTitle = "My New Wiki";

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('<not telling you>');

$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('<not telling you>');

putenv("TZ=EST5EDT");
$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y, at %I:%M %p EST';

Now what I get is "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already
sent by (output started at /var/www/html/pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php:7)
in /var/www/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 834" on top of each page.

Where am I going wrong ??

TIA
Marco

-----
If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.