[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Thu Mar 9 13:08:11 CST 2006

Am 07.03.2006 um 22:09 schrieb H. Fox:
> Put another way: High vitality + low rating means it solves an
> important problem, but lacks something in the solution.  High rating
> with low vitality means it does something useless, but does it very
> well.  :-)

I think putting importance/value and quality/rating of a recipe into
two different votes isn't a bad idea (while popularity is probably
shown by the number of votes). I just don't know what to judge in one
single vote. As you said, a 5 for a poor script on an important issue
doesn't sounds right.

On http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RandomQuote is a (:vote:) markup.
What's up with this?

Sebastian